Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Cards for a change

I'm making some cards instead of scrapbooking - good to get the creativity going. I got my inspiration from the CASE Study Challenge #78. I didn't want make a card too similar to the original so I looked at it once and didn't look again before I finished my own card.



I truly intended to use 3 flowers like the original, but mine turned out so big that I couldn't add any other one. I put beads in the centre of the flowers. Lots of scrappy glue, then beads, more glue and then more beads. I made another two but haven't taken a photo yet. It is a fab challenge blog, I'll make a point of checking it every now and then.

2 comments:

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Fabulous flower, love the border too :)

Sabrina said...

Elisa, that is gorgeous. I love your big flower!! I'm not good with big ones myself.