Sunday 29 March 2009

My boy's fashion sense, my flower girl

My son just started now to choose his own clothes and he's very adamant on what he wants. This is what he was wearing last Sunday.



Apologies for the misuse of the word sartorial, but I liked the sound of it, and besides he is wearing pinstripe waistcoat & trousers, isn't he?

The second layout of about my daughter, she was the flower girl for my sister-in-law and her fiancee's wedding.



I was inspired by a challenge set by Lisa (scroll down to the last inpiration). The challenge was just the push I needed, thanks Lisa!


The layout was made like a real 4 page book, so if you turn to the front page you will see the original invite.



The last page will have photos of the happy couple. The heart on the right was cut out from their invite too.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous gorgeous layouts!!
Love them xxx

lisa truesdell said...

i am SO lol at the first LO - what a pic. and your challenge LO is beautiful - love how you made the book. =)

Sabrina said...

The Flower Girl one looks like a wonderful memory of what must have been a special day. But the first one is just hilarious - what a photo. I don't think you've misused sartorial at all, either.

JACKIE M said...

They are both beautiful Elisa, the photos are great too.

Sweet Peripety said...

i love your design on these pages! perfect!