Friday 30 April 2010

I promise...

... I'll have a scrapbook page done soon.
I am not sure why, but I got stuck into doing other things and I have been playing with my scrapbook supplies for a while. But tomorrow is NSC - National Scrapbooking Day - so I HAVE to do something. Maybe I'll do one of the pages I have been thinking of, maybe I'll get to complete one of the Studio Calico challenges, but I'll get something done this weekend. Promise.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this week's PaperPlay Challenge.

Image from Cardmad Fairy who is sponsoring this week's challenge, together with the talented Kate, CS forum friend and former PaperPlayer.


* Digital Image: by Cardmad Fairy
* Digital Paper: Springtime Basics kit by Shimelle Laine @ twopeasinabucket.com
* Word Art: by Paislee Press @ Oscraps.com

No comments: