Tuesday 5 October 2010

Day 1

My son's first day in school. I was a bit aprehensive as he is a bit clingy. If I tell you that he is 5 and so far, everytime we left him with a babysitter he cries a LOT, that will give you an idea. But I shouldn't have. He couldn't contain his excitement and as we waved goodbye in the classroom, he just smiled and wished us a good day at work (to Daddy) and a good day at home (to me).

I don't do much hidden journaling, but since I had a lot to say, I decide to hide the journaling to give a bit of space for patterned paper. I punched a couple of holes so that a few words could be seen and I didn't have to write "lift this".


*Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
*Transparency: Hambly Studios
*Title Letters: American Crafts
*Font: Little Days

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Just stunning Elisa, love it. Love your new image too... off to get inky!