Saturday 12 January 2008

New Year's resolutions/dreams



It's been a long time since I blogged, first my laptop started behaving really weird until I finally gave up and we got a new one. Between all the problems, taking holidays and finishing up my job, I really had little time. I'll try to be more consistent from now on.
Eva started the Scrapwest's Friday tutorials with a layout about resolutions. Her idea inspired me to make my own list of 2008's resolutions. Even though each one of them is simple and feasible, there were too many, so I decided to call them dreams instead of resolutions. If I at least make an effort towards these goals I'll end up a better person by the end of 2008. Cross the fingers!

This is a digital layout and the background is a brush from DesignFruit.

1 comment:

gertie (aka aine) said...

hey girl, look on my blog, i have tagged you!!