Thursday 24 January 2008

Two for the price of one


A little while ago, Isobel posted in the CS forum that one of her New Year's resolutions was to reduce her pile of unfinished layouts. I went tsk, tsk, you always must finish one LO before starting another.

Then I started tidying up my craft room, and had to eat my words (or thoughts). It turns out I have quite a number of unfinished layouts.

For the one above I had the photo, cardstock and patterned paper already chosen. I even had the flowers cut out. But I could't find a way to put everything together.

Then I went back to Eva's class in Scrapwest and found the missing inspiration. I rotated the LO, and one or other placement, but it is a close scraplift. Not a patch on the original but it is finished! As I already had done a LO inspired by the class' theme (see below), that's 2 for the price of one.

1 comment:

eva birdthistle said...

wow Elisa, this is amazing!!! Love the way you made it your own. The papers are gorgeous :)