Thursday 17 September 2009

PaperPlay today

The PaperPlay challenge is up, check it up, the entries are great!

Jackie set the challenge : " Tag it "
I would like you to use a tag or multiple tags on your creation .. any size .. any shape!! =o)

I got stuck of a sec, I don't do tags, then I remembered a fabulous minialbum made with tags by the SC DT member, Tina Aszmus, check it here (more in the Studio Calico gallery), and decided to lift her idea. Completely. I've got no shame.






I put 10 of my favourite photos of my children in it. Since it would be hard to trim my favourites to 10 I concentrated only in the early photos and very recent ones.

Intro page says:

"Some are good photos, some are quite bad.
In some there's a story behind them,
in others they just look cute.
But each one of them makes my heart skip a beat."

* Tags: Luggage Tag Coasters, Maya Road
* Fabric: fabRips, Studio Calico
* Labels: Scenic Route and twogirlzstuff.etsy.com
* Journaling paper and butterfly: unknown

* Font:VT Portable Remington

No comments: