Tuesday 20 October 2009

No Name LO

This layout's been in my desk for a couple of weeks. It started with a title in stickers - which i hated - I then tried a combination of amhandwritten & handcut word and another set of stickers. Didn't work either. I considered having all the title handcut but by then the patterned paper had disappeared, so I gave up.

Not all layouts need a title.

It is about my son's progress in this first bike.

12.08: Got a bike from Santa. Could not pedal, but looked cute on it. 01.09-04.09 : Bike just stood there. 05.09: Started pedalling in a really odd way, as he only put pressure on the right foot. 06.09: Got the hang of it. 07.09: Went cycling all the way to Gran gran. Slow. 09.09: Cannot keep up with him anymore. Too fast.

* Patterned Paper: Making Memories (script) and Studio Calico (trees)
* Chipboard turns: Maya Road
* Bycicle Paper: Studio Calico
* Big brads: American Crafts

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I don't see where you could fit a title without taking away from the overall impact. It's obvious what it's about :D. Love the way those circles draw the eye round, and the tree paper and little bicycle.