Sunday 24 January 2010

Why a girl needs two printers...

We woke up today and it was freezing cold. Heating off, there was some short circuit in the house. After lots of tries I remembered that my HP printer was printing a lot of rubbish last night and that I forgot to switch it off before going to bed. It seems to be the cause of the problem, so no HP printer/scanner for me.

But I have also an much loved and under used A3 Epson printer. Which is where I am going to print my second layout using Shimelle's Can't Buy Me Love kit.



The layout below is digital, now I am going to put a printed version together for my album. And maybe finish my Valentine's cards later.
Have a good weekend and Happy Scrapping!




*Patterned Paper: Can't Buy Me Love by Shimelle Laine @ 2 Peas
*Leaf sprout: Photogenic by Paislee Press and Audacious Designs @ Oscraps.com
*Fonts: Marketing Script (title) and VT Portable Remington (journaling)

No comments: