Wednesday 29 June 2011

Two layouts, finally!

Only now that I uploaded these two I noticed how similar they are - kraft paper background with white mist. Same letter stickers in the title and the colours on the papers more or less the same.


The first one is about my daughter and a friend. She's the daughter of friends of ours and only met twice but they bonded over a shared liking of Dr. Who. We stayed with them in London and I was amazed on how well they got along. Of course, at some stage, they had to sit in the sofa and watch Dr. Who.

The next one is my April summary layout. I started with some chipboard leftovers. They came from a game we got for our children and once we removed smalls square chips for the game, we were left with this little pretty windows which I used in this layout.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

So did you get your kraft from PTI?
I really like the look of it with the white mist. Great recycling on the April one - I really like the effect of all the little windows.

Anonymous said...

These are both beautiful.
Love all the little picture frames and the picture stands out lovely in the first one. So cute they both love dr.who lol!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, wow! I love them both, but the one with the grid of pics is making me giddy.
Thanks for sharing :-)