Even though I had more than 2 months to cover my daughter's books, I only had it done yesterday. Typical!
Last year, I asked her to write her name and do some drawings which I scanned and made into a label. This year I took the easier route and started with a premade label, I only removed the original writing and added my own.
I covered her printed books with them.
* Digital labels: Kawaii Cute Fruits Mini Kit
For her copy books, I used the same frames but replaced the fruits by these cute dolls - a freebie from "A Print A Day".
* Dolls: 2 Panel Dolls from A Print A Day
And last week's PaperPlay challenge was "Back to School".
I made a layout about my son and his first teacher, his Montessori teacher. She wasn't wearing sunglasses, I only added them because I couldn't contact her to get permission to put her photo in the net.
* Lace Paper: Ki Memories
* Paper strips: Studio Calico and Cosmo Cricket
* Digital Frame: Paislee Press @ Oscraps.com
* Font: Century Gothic
* Other: Felt and owl embellishment