Last week the theme, set by Jackie, was shoes.
While I like shoes well enough, I am not that mad about them but I have a little Imelda at home and decide to write about her passion. I didn't have a single shoe embelishment, but the yellow flower was saved from one of her earlier shoes.
It is an hybrid layout - the photo, the red background, title and journaling are all one single piece of paper.
* Paper: Early Bird - Cherry Pie, Cosmo Cricket
* Flowers: Prima
* Ribbon: Love Elsie from KI Memories
* Paper button: Chipboard Buttons, Jenni Bowlin
* Twine: Red Baker's Twine from Studio Calico
* Other: clothes label, button, brads, and yellow flower
* Photo frame: from Photoshop Elements
* Fonts: Times New Roman (title); VT Portable Remington (journaling)