Friday 18 December 2009

She writes

More than anything, I like to scrapbook about the present time, specially the little things that might get forgotten or lost if I don't.
Like the page below, about a story that my daughter wrote. I made the layout soon after, but I intended to photocopy her story and include it in the layout. When I finally came down to it, I couldn't find the book nor could she - so at the end I copied another story she wrote, it's OK, but I'd rather have her first one...



2 comments:

Sabrina said...

To me, this is what scrapping is all about - preserving memories. Just love this. The paper is gorgeous too, I really like the way you have the few petals up in the top corner.

Karva said...

WOW Elisa this is amazing, it's definately something special. Love all the LO's your super talented. Hope yourself & your family have a wonderful christmas.
XXX
Karva