Saturday 3 July 2010

Photography and a new kit

I've posted this photo before, it was inspired by photographers like Andrea Joki and Stephanie Lynn. They posted in the IPL forum, showing that if you look around, you can find great spots in the most common places.

I use Shimelle's new kit, Bazinga! I admit I didn't know what bazinga meant, S-J, a fellow CT member, clarified: 

Bazinga - is a word you shout when you have pulled off something funny - or wild..
If you watch -The Big Bang Theory- comedy show - it is Sheldon Coopers catch phrase!




*Papers and Alpha: Bazinga! by Shimelle Laine at Two Peas in  a Bucket
*Journaling Tag: Travel Journal Worksheet by Shimelle Laine at Two Peas in  a Bucket
*Font: VT Portable Remington

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love what you did with that beautiful photo.
I learned to type on a portable Remington!

bed frame said...

I am curious about Bazinga. I want to know more about that. Is it really amazing? I wish it works for me.

vtpuggirl said...

Gorgeous!