Wednesday 30 June 2010

Workshop #4 - Masking tape

Yey, I got published here:

I got my copy in the post today, I was delighted to see my layout and more because it is full of inspirations, tons of layouts and inspirational ideas.

 I am a bit behind Celine's classes as I went away on holidays. I was half hoping to get two projects done yesterday, but only got one, 3 tries and a couple of cardstock papers on the bin, I came up with this:



*Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
*Chipboard: Sassafrass (5), American Crafts (brackets)
*Stamps: Studio Calico (big 5), others unknown
*Also: Masking tape, acrylic paint, ink

The photo is bad, and the design is only lacking something, but I really enjoyed the masking technique - Celine did that in the class in Dublin, this time she advised to paint over it. I went a step further and stamped on it too. Loved it, and will definitely try to do this again.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hmm - I made a comment, posted it, got a Not Found error message and now it's lost in space.
Congratulations on the publication - do we get to see your LO?
My goodness, L is getting to look so grown up. I really like the contrast of those yellow brackets against the red.