Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all Daddies - not that I think any read my blog, hehehe.

With all the excitement yesterday ( it was my son's  Birthday party)  my daughter forgot to make a card from her  to her Daddy, so I made an almost duplicate of the one from  my son, using Shimelle template for the 3rd time!

*Template and letters: You Are Amazing by Shimelle Laine @ Two Peas in a Bucket
*Papers:  Springtime Basics by Shimelle Laine @ Two Peas in a Bucket (blue paper) A Retro Summer by Leiko Beck Designs (all others)

Fully digital, which I printed and stuck into a card. Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Edie Mindell said...

Hi. I love your blog. I also like scrapbooks and you have plenty of ideas here that could help me with scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas here. :-)