Thursday 12 January 2012

October 2011

I seem to have gone through a scrapbooking dry phase, when I hardly scrapped and less still photo photos of my layouts. Hopefully I'll be more prolific this month, this is one I finished a while ago.


* Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
*Stamps/Mist: Studio Calico
*Ink: Stazon




The patterned paper was an old one which I thought it would be suitable for this layout, but it turned out to be a bit too "loud". I managed to subdue it a bit by misting it with white mist.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Darn, I left a comment and it didn't take. Those striped tomatoes are so much fun - I remember we grew some years and years ago - probably when I was around L's age! Fabulous colours - we've only just had lunch but that plate of food is making me hungry all over again.