Saturday 24 May 2008

Nicknames and Tooth Fairy

The children go to a playground once a week in average, so I have hundreds and hundreds of playground photos but how many "playgroundy" layouts can you possibly make? My solution is to use the photos to document something else, in this case my little habit of making up names for Lucy and Luke.



This one is about a long awaited event. Lucy first baby tooth gone...



I copied the design of the circle and butterlies from a clock by Susanne Philipsson. Such a beautiful and clever design, I might get one for me when I finish my home redecoration.

4 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Your layouts are so pretty!

vtpuggirl said...

I didn't know exactly how to find you, so I came to your blog. Nope my layout in the SC gallery is all paper, no hybrid. I did computer print the journaling. Beautiful layouts.

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful Lo Elisa, love the colours and your DD is getting so grown up =0)

Lainey said...

Love this one Elisa - we had the same eventuality last week in our house so you have inspired me! ;-)