Thursday 24 February 2011

My daughter's first communion and Sept 2010 summary

I had already made a layout about my daughter's First Communion. That time I had used a photo that I had taken. The second version uses the official photography, which is no doubt much better technically and also a much better composed photography. But I thought it was too formal for my scrapbooking style.

But finally I decided to used it - adding a bit of vintage-style to my normal page...

* Cardstock: Bazzill
* Die cut: Ki Memories
* Frame: Sassafras (white)
* Flower: Prima Marketing
* Butterflies: Making Memories
* Ribbon: Prima Marketing (from packaging)
* Pearls: Kaiser
* Also: blue frame, date stamp, tissue paper

Since I don't do vintage, I had to adapt my existing stash to suit. Both the lacy die cut and the frame are back to front. The die cut is pink on the right side and the frame has a wood pattern. The blue are flower petals that I took apart and the ribbon was stolen from its original packaging.

And here's my September 2010 summary.

* Cardstock: Bazzill
*Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
*Border Sticker: Crate Paper
*Journaling Tag: Paislee Press and One Little Bird

3 comments:

Claire said...

I love the LO of your little girl, your children will be so proud of their scrapbooks when they are adults.

Deirdre said...

Elisa, adorable LO's. Adore the photo of your daughter - just a gorgeous memory to have captured in such an amazing LO. Adore the colour palette you used.

Michelle Clement said...

Lovely pages!! :)