Saturday 14 February 2009

Latest PaperPlay

I have the confess I am loving the PaperPlay Challenges. I didn't think I was a challenge kind of girl, but turns up I am really enjoying it.

Last week's one was set by me (pink and/or red plus a monogram). Sometime ago I read a book called No Time For Goodbye by Linwood Barclay, and there was something in the book that I would want to say to my daughter after we had a fight. Or it would be if she was a little bit older. So I copied it in this layout called "A {borrowed} letter to my daughter". I printed my letter behind the book.



This week's was set by Jackie (B&W, optionally little bits of another colour).

My entry was inspired by Ann, who was making some flowers in Lainey's crop. She had a printed copy of a tutorial (don't remember where she got it from). I decided to copy her flowers and make some other ones and put in a jar like the ones Prima flowers used to come. I used a small orange juice bottle, made my own labels,calling them "Elima" (Elisa+Prima). Fun project, I'll use the flowers in a LO sometime.

No comments: