Saturday 28 November 2009

I've scrapped but not paperplayed

I had a senior moment this week and completely forgot to make my entry for PaperPlay. But the other members didn't so check it out, fab entries.


I haven't been doing much scrapping this month and was having withdraw symptoms, so I took some time to get something done this week.
It is for a Studio Calico Challenge, had to use paint & SC stamps. I went a bit mad with paint, sewing and stamping and embossing.





*Stamp: Story Time by Studio Calico
*Chipboard: Sassafras
*Font: BooPee
*Also paper scraps, thread, ink, acrylic paint, glitter, gesso, packaging (Prima) and bubble wrap


The one below was done for the Sketch Challenge in SI, the photo is one of my favourite of all times. Shimelle Laine asked me to take part, the original layout/sketch was by Helen Miles, now Helen and I are part of Shimelle's Digi CT, so we meet again.

1 comment: