Wednesday 11 November 2009

Watch this space

I am very excited by a new opportunity that was given to me. Everything will be clear tomorrow, watch this space.

And finally a LO, it is a bad photo, I'll repost it if a managed to get a better one today.

It is a Halloween photo with Halloween paper and embellies but a bit unconventional as the photo doesn't show my daughter's costume and the journalling has nothing to do with the occasion.



"Every girl’s mother thinks
that she has got the most
beautiful daughter in the
whole wide world.
But somebody’s gotta be
right.
And I have the sneaky
suspicion that it could be
be ME.

Halloween 2009"


Based on a sketch by Séverine
verine
. She's one of my favourite scrappers, and I just loved the sketch. I made it big to adjust to my somewhat myoptic style but I think it looks better in the original version.

Paper by Creative Imaginations, bought in Craft Supplies. I kinda spoiled it to suit my design needs - the best parts are not seen!

The cute bat is a freebie from Paper Crave.

3 comments:

Annamarie said...

Sounds exciting Elisa! Can't wait to hear your good news :-)

Séverine said...

Can't wait to know what's this great news.
Thanks to use my sketch!
I love what you did with! I love the picture and the awesome journaling.

Evonne said...

Elisa, I love your LO!
Looking forward to hearing your exciting news! I'm sure whatever it is, you REALLY deserve it!