Wednesday 25 November 2009

A layout about photography and some good byes...


* Digital Papers: Autumn Apples Polka Dot Papers
* Flowers: Prima
* Date stamp: Viking Direct
* Font: Times New Roman

This is for Shimelle's CT, I added the title and a modified photo of me in one of her Polka Dots papers and them printed the whole bundle in white Bazzil cardstock. A few embellies and then it was done!

"I don’t much understand the technical aspects of photography.
I don’t know who are the best and greatest.
I certainly am not an expert.
But because one day Roger told me that I should choose our next camera,
because one day I had this beautiful baby daughter,
because one day I discovered scrapbooking,
because all of that,
I started to see photography as an art form.
Not that my photos are art.
But every now and then I take a photo that makes me happy.
And when I see art in other people’s photos,
it makes me happy too.
And being able to see beauty
is a true blessing."

The good byes are not from me, it is only that yesterday I got a layout back from Scrapbook Inspirations. My last assignment which was published only last month and now it is gone. I will be forever grateful to SI, that published my layouts and even commissioned a few sketch takes over the years.

Also good bye to Ali Edwards in Studio A, she's leaving CK, sniff, sniff.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

cool lo Elisa :)

Stéphanie said...

this is indeed very very cool !