Saturday 21 November 2009

Two sneak peeks

Two.



One my second project as Shimelle Laine's CT team member, I am loving her polka dots papers. This one is so pretty and feminine, irresistible. I even got my sewing machine off the box, I enjoyed playing the paper, primas and thread.




Another peek is for a little project of mine, I borrowed another of Shimelle's polka dots paper but is a completely different project altogether. If you have a little time, please let me know what you think of what you see, I'd love some feedback. Thanks.



My brother is over just for the weekend, so not much time to play but I just want to tell I am alive and well! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

minerva said...

I love the digi image - very hmmm, I can't find the word- not cute, not chic, not trendy just a bit of them all- ok, I know - it's delightful.
And wow, well done on breaking out the sewing machine, I never quite find the time or have the room to do so.