Sunday 23 September 2012

July and August 2012

Project 12 (monthly summary layout) is the thing I have been doing longest, but this year I am way behind. I enjoy it and don't want to stop doing it because, it gives a summary of what we've been up to in 12 pages per year. And second, makes me work hard to come up with multiphoto layouts.

July 2012
 I am not sure if I ever told this, but I work most of my layout in the computer. Then I make then in paper. This one was no exception. In this case I printed most directly on a 12x12 photo paper - the wood grain and photos. Then I put the strips of yellow neon papers and the Silhouette cut white paper strip. I had a beautiful digital paper between the photos, but it was light and didn't stand out so I aded some real papers between the photos. "Vintage" Basic Grey :-)

August 2012


I wanted to make a layout based on triangle shapes. Love the colourful paper - ILS is a Polish company which is making fabulous papers.

4 comments:

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Lovely LO. The papers are beautiful, love the colours :)

CoCo said...

Stunning layouts Elisa. I have toyed with idea of Project Life, but maybe even trying to do a layout about each month might be a better place to start. Love these layouts!

Sabrina said...

The summer one captures the bright colours that we didn't have, ha ha. I love all the angles in the triangular one - and the colours.

CoCo said...

Hey - you just won a prize on Stephanie Howell's blog! Congrats!